Understanding the legal world can be intimidating. My goal is to not only help with your case, but empower you with knowledge. I ensure that my clients are informed and educated throughout the process to alleviate the anxiety and stress that sometimes comes with family law matters. My clients are not just cases to me. They are real people going through real problems and tough situations. I work hard to be more than just their lawyer. I am their advisor, their advocate, and their path to the best positive resolution.
I am a native Floridian. After high school, I moved to Tallahassee, Florida, where I attended Florida State University and obtained my Bachelor of Science in Political Science and History with a Minor in Sociology in August 2013. While attending Florida State University I interned at a Family Law firm where I obtained extensive experience handling complex cases and navigating the family law procedures I would come to know and love.
After graduating from Florida State University, I pursued my law degree at Barry University School of Law in Orlando, Florida and graduated in May 2017. During my time at Barry, I was able to discover a new, developing area of Family Law – Collaborative Law further awakening my love and enthusiasm for Family Law. My clients can take comfort in the knowledge I bring to the table. Knowledge is power and is leveraged in the very best way for each client. I have practiced law in Central Florida since I was admitted to the Florida Bar in April 2018. The legal system can be complicated, but you don’t have to do it alone. I will be there to help you through every step of the way. My passion for family law fuels me to treat every client in an individual, personal manner.
Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law, Orlando, FL 2017 Juris Doctor
Honors Certificate: Children and Family Law
Book Award: Adoption Law
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL 2013 Bachelor of Science
- Political Science, History;
- Degree in Three; Sigma Alpha Lambda; Mortar Board Honor Society; Pi Gamma Mu Zeta Chapter
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- Phi Alpha Delta In-House Mock Trial; State Conference Mock Trial – Fourth Place (2012), Second Place (2013)
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity
- Phi Alpha Delta Society of Scholars
- Criminal Law Society, President (2016-17), Secretary (2015-16)
- Legally on Target, Co-President (2016-17), Secretary (2015-16)
- Students Against Sexual Assault (SASA)
- Student Animal Legal Defense Fund (SALDF)
- LexisNexis Ambassador